[PD] A simple PD Launcher/External Manager

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 19:23:56 CEST 2003

After the discussion again today about a Pd Launcher,
I have written a simple Windows Pd Launcher,
you can get it here www.ear.ie/soft, there is also a
screenshot there. Just a very quick hack, for the
moment it is very simple,

-The PdLauncher.exe should be placed inside one folder
which contains all the pd externals which you use. I
can change this in the future but I always keep my
externals in one directory anyway! This means that
when you start the Pd Launcher it will see all the
dll's in that directory.

-Also the Pd Path should be set in the environment
variables,

Just a quick hack so please let me know of any bugs
which you find, I will fix it when I can. Time is
something I do not have a lot of at the moment but I
will keep working on it if anyone finds it usefull!
Ok, have to rush!

Rory.

p.s.
someone told me once that Borland Compiled App's do
not need any run time dll's, so here it the test, if
anyone gets message about 'cannot find ...' let me
know and I will build an installer.