[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Tue May 13 19:00:13 CEST 2003

If someone wanted to upload built versions of the stable externals in CVS, as tgz and zip files, for all platforms to a ftp server, then that would be a LOT easier for the tool to do. (download and extract, but then you depend on extraction tools, whats the average size of the externals? (for all platforms?)

I'm thinking the double pane idea would work better from a usability standpoint, opinions?

B.