[PD] P4 optimisation

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Sat May 24 18:15:02 CEST 2003

I once compiled pd with P4 optimizations for Windows. I could do so again in
case somebody wants it. It gives slightly better performance and fixes these
'CPU jumps up after a while' problems. Some of my objects / libraries still
come with an extra DLL compiled with P4 optimizations (maxlib, PeRColate and
some others).

Olaf