[PD] .bat file - command after calling pd...

David McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Sun May 25 16:15:33 CEST 2003

         I've also got a batch file in the Downloads section of my website
(below) that may be of some help.

         Oh, if you want to copy auto.pd try changing the Pd command to
"start pd c:\pd\auto.pd". The batch file is sequential and won't execute
any commands after you run Pd until Pd has closed. Using "start" should
open Pd command in a new DOS window and then go to the next command in the
batch file.

David

At 15:38 25/05/2003 +1000, Jie Ma wrote:
>hi list.
>
>i'd like to streamline my work into a single batch file. but it seems
>that all commands after the one which calls pd patch are not running.
>
>e.g.
>
>......(path)
>pd c:\pd\auto.pd
>copy auto.pd c:\
>
>the copy command is never executed (auto.pd is in both \pd and \pd\bin)
>did i do something wrong?

.
. Please note that my e-mail address is changing.
.  Either use this address, or check my website for the most recent.
.
.  Music wants to be free
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.