[PD] more osx strange stuff

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Wed May 28 16:21:08 CEST 2003

i just noticed one more really strange and really bad behavior on osx.

all my abstractions that used $0 for send/receive in gui objects are
getting very messed up.  if i had a toggle set to send $0-click in my
abstraction on windows, when i open it in osx the name has been saved
as 1051-click.  this is really frustrating.  i have to go in and
manually change each one.  i tried doing a search/replace in the .pd
file in a text editor, but it didn't work.  the patch still loads with
the wrong values.

matt.