[PD] Playback rate control

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Tue Jun 17 17:52:54 CEST 2003

Hi Luke,

you could try 'scrub~' from PeRColate library
(http://www.akustische-kunst.org/puredata/percolate/). It is a scrubbing delay
line which allows to sort-of 'speed up' or 'slow dówn' the speed of the audio
passing through it. That's different from playing a file at a different speed
since the overall playback length is the same here. The effect is done by
speading up (or down) small fragments of the audio and repeating them (or
leaving some out).

Olaf