[PD] tutorial

Matthew Wyeth matt at zipcon.net
Tue Jun 24 17:17:48 CEST 2003

I'm currently making the switch from Max/MSP to Pure Data, so I don't really
know exactly what I'm talking about just yet... but I think it would be
quite possible to go over each command/bang/whatever and show a couple ways
that it's used, a couple standard applications, a couple weird ones.

__
matthew wyeth r.
http://amphibio.us

---