Re(2): [PD] upcoming installation - OSX, motu, midi, video

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jun 26 21:16:24 CEST 2003

Hi,
I won't be using audio input to control video. It will be a midi signal
on the audio-machine that triggers the video on the other machine (or
the same machine if i get that working). I'll just netsend the midi
data to the video-controlling-machine as soon as it arrives at the
audio-controlling-machine. ping times <= 5 ms expected.

Regards,

Chris.