[PD] Catalonian n00bness,

jose manuel berenguer jmbeal at telefonica.net
Mon Jul 21 22:02:18 CEST 2003

hola, plagasul

you can find people working on pd at :

-esdi (escola superior de disseny. universitat ramon llull. sabadell.
barcelona)
www.esdi.es

-iua (institut universitari de l'audio visual. universitat pompeu
fabra. barcelona).

www.iua.upf.es

-elisava (escola superior de disseny. barcelona)
www.iccic.edu/elisava

despite it is not a big community, you can find a very interesting
people working on pd and computer music related subjects in Catalonia.

there is also a list where topics are pd and max/msp :

www.panoramaenlinia.net

go to _forum_ and search for max/msp... i must say that it is not
very active. try it anyway. ...

escriu-me en català o castellà off list i et contesto... val?

salut

jose manuel

--
Jose Manuel Berenguer