[PD] another problem

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed Jul 30 15:34:26 CEST 2003

hi Marc,

well... of course, there is nothing wrong with using one external
instead of another.  I was just wondering, if spell & co. would do
the job, because I have never used them for that purpose.

Now, however, I also wonder, how comes anobody's patch would have
to be more fancy due to a simple [sel <special-char-codes>] in it?

Krzysztof