[PD] MIDI Input devices missing from Pd 0.37-7

pix pix at test.at
Sun Aug 3 00:07:54 CEST 2003

incase it's a new bug, where it is only showing the first 8 devices, a
work around would be to get rid of the some of the midi yoke devices
(change the number of midi yoke devices to something more realistic like
4). i think you can change this in the setup for midi yoke in control
panel (tho i don't have an nt machine here to check, so i'm just
guessing).

pix.