[PD] MIDI Input devices missing from Pd 0.37-7

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 3 02:39:12 CEST 2003

I'm baffled about this one, and a bit worried.  I'll see if I can recreate
it myself somehow.

There is a limit of 20 input devices (and 20 output ones) that get printed
out, so I don't think that's the issue here.

Note that the printout is mis-numbering the devices as well.

Just for now, perhaps if you try "pd -midiindev 9" it will just happen
to work...?

cheers
Miller