[PD] Structures without random

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Aug 10 20:02:12 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Gregory M Rippin hat gesagt: // Gregory M Rippin wrote:

> I built some Markov-based patches as part of my Master's thesis.
> You can see it and the find the PD examples at
> home.nyu.edu/~gmr222/WhoIsListening.pdf
>
> The Markov stuff is in Chapter 4.

Everytime I try to open tempoTracker.pd, my Pd crashes. This is with
the Debian-build of pd-0.37-test6. I was think this might have to do
with the counter external, so I even replaces this by a dummy
abstraction called counter-x, but it didn't help...

Running it under gdb produces this:

Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction.
[Switching to Thread 16384 (LWP 9108)]
0x402c102f in z_matrix_setup () from /usr/lib/pd/extra/zexy.pd_linux
(gdb) backtrace
#0  0x402c102f in z_matrix_setup () from /usr/lib/pd/extra/zexy.pd_linux

Does anyone have any idea what might cause this?

ciao