[PD] spam on the pd-announce list

Nick Morrison nickm at internode.com.au
Mon Aug 11 01:35:33 CEST 2003

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 12:03:13AM +0200, delire said:
> yes albeit nearly impossible to filter against.
>
> de/
>
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:42:53 -0400
> David NG McCallum <david2003 at mentalfloss.ca> wrote:
>
> //
> //         This is really getting out of hand.
> //
> //>A HACKER MAY BE IN YOUR SYSTEM!

Spamassassin has some very clever filtering techniques - I use it, and
haven't seen a single spam from pd-list.  My "SPAM" mail folder, however,
is getting full.  Highly recommended "-)  Spam for me is almost a thing of
the past (although, the bastards are getting cleverer with their spam
construction, carefully avoiding commonly-used spam matching heuristics)

Ncik

--
Nick Morrison : <nickm at internode.com.au>
Internode : http://www.internode.on.net/

# find / -user your -name base -exec chown us {} \;