[PD] spam on the pd-announce list

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Aug 11 02:12:48 CEST 2003

we are drifting pretty OT here, but i'll throw in my $0.02.  i used to
use spamassasin, but i switched to mozilla mail's built in spam
filtering.  it uses bayenesian techniques which i find much more easily
trainable.  that mozilla reacts well to the new sneakier ways that
spammers are using to get around a lot of spam filters.

-josh