[PD] Calling pD users everywhere. A brief 10mins of your time?

Glen Oglethorpe g_oglethorpe at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 19:08:53 CEST 2003

Dear pD users and boffins (particularly the boffins!),

My name  is Glen Oglethorpe, I think my name has popped up @ least once or
twice on these mailing lists.

I am in a bit of a fix. Basically my degree is pending on extra work I must
submit for my Individual Project (or thesis, or dissertation - whatever u
want to call it!).

The extra work takes the form of a tutorial I must write to explain how to
use the 'product' I created using pD; which is a 16-step midi sequencer I
created to gain real-time controllability over MIDI sound modules; with
specific emphasis on electro-acoustic composition.

The sequencer is based around an "fselector" patch designed originally by
Frank Barknecht, and has a few teething problems.

If any volunteers could have a look @ the sequencer to give feed back (or
dissect the code) I would be infinitely indebted to them.

I am trying to gain a contrast between new users, as well as the hardened
pros (ie the mailing list users); so I am currently spreading the word about
pD with electronic musicians in the UK - if that carries any favor(?!?)

It's literally 'five minutes to midnight'

This is (Is this) my last hope?  =/

All I ask is for you to email me asking for your copy, which I will
dispatch; then simply load it - have mess about with it to see what you can
come up with, and supply some feedback.

g_oglethorpe at hotmail.com