[PD] [Fwd: Re: Reading loop points for susloop~]

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Mon Aug 11 19:49:21 CEST 2003

i would recommend putting it into a new extern. i have source code for a
wav parsing extern i wrote to get accurate sample size. well, to be
accurate, it uses wav file reading routines from Olli Parviainen's
(awesome) soundstretch library, which would probably be much more useful
than my code! :

http://www.sunpoint.net/~oparviai/soundtouch/

in soundforge, you can export regions lists as text files, which can be
parsed into a pd-readable format. i did a kind of fake-ReCycle with that
once.. perhaps other wave editors have similar capabilities? but it
would be useful to get that type of information too..

--eric