[PD] [Fwd: Re: Reading loop points for susloop~]

Søren Bovbjerg sb at cvmt.dk
Mon Aug 11 10:58:52 CEST 2003

Hi List

I was wondering. Is there any PD external that can read loop points from
a wavefile?

Should I try to extend soundfiler to be able to parse the smpl header?

I suggest a second output that outputs a list of sampler information
like MIDI key, fine tuning and first sample loop and loop direction.
Other suggestions or comments?

Cheers
Soeren