[PD] Compiling vasp

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Mon Aug 11 08:27:39 CEST 2003

Hi Mike,

> I was able to compile the flext stuff, but when I get to 'vasp', it goes
> thru everything, except the final linking stage where it complains:
>
> ld: Undefined symbols:
> _BlockMoveData
> _BlockZero
> make: *** [pd-darwin/vasp.pd_darwin] Error 1

these are part of the Carbon framework which is part of the PSX system. I'm
a bit surprised that this is not covered in the Makefile you are using.
I attach the files used now for the cvs version. These should also work.
If not, you coulda also edit your Makefile and add a "-framework Carbon" as
an option to the linker command.

best greetings,
Thomas