[PD] MA_FM.pd at em411.com

Matthew Allen matthew at lith.com
Tue Aug 12 20:47:38 CEST 2003

	CPU:
	I think [switch~] is going to be my friend, I'm just going to have
to set up some sort of mechanism to make sure it gets turned off when the
amplitude envelope hits 0.
	Voice loudness:
	I think just dividing the 8 outputs before they get to the main out
is the first thing I will try.
	T3:
	Frank's Drum tutorial will hopefully someday help us :) but until
then I'm going to try and systematically figure out what the list of numbers
is doing.

m.