[PD] MA_FM.pd at em411.com

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 13 10:24:06 CEST 2003

Hallo,
Matthew Allen hat gesagt: // Matthew Allen wrote:

> 	Voice loudness:
> 	I think just dividing the 8 outputs before they get to the main out
> is the first thing I will try.

I think most synths that have a way to select max polyphony also use
this to scale the output by the reciprocal value of the voice count.

> 	T3:
> 	Frank's Drum tutorial will hopefully someday help us :) but until
> then I'm going to try and systematically figure out what the list of numbers
> is doing.

Actually I think, that the t3-part was finished. But in pd-0.37 there
now is an even easier way for fast envelopes: vline~. Just use a
vline~ where you were using a line~ and enjoy block-free
sample-accurate envelopes... :)

ciao