[PD] Arrgh!

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Aug 15 20:44:11 CEST 2003

Hi,
i know that problem... MSVC++ has problems exporting data from DLL, as
s_signal or the other s_* symbols are.
However, you can easily circumvent this by using gensym("signal") instead of
&s_signal.
The best would be to cache it beforehand (like defining a local symbol
t_symbol *p_signal = gensym("signal") and then use this pointer instead of
&s_signal)

best greetings,
Thomas