[PD] Arrgh!

stupid pdman at aproximation.org
Fri Aug 15 20:05:57 CEST 2003

I was so happy to get something compiled, but it appears that my programming knowledge is rusty, as Ive only programmed in c++ my c knowledge is esspecially shabby. Could somebody look over my code and tell me how foolish I am? I get a linker error but I suspect that I havnt set things up correctly with inlets and data structure. The file is a simple one with only about 50 lines.
(http:\\www.tessabeth.org\code\)
Your help is very much appreciated. Perhaps once I get this figured out i will be good enough with the pd object interface to answer my own questions...

Thanks again!
-wade