[PD] objects/links disappear and weird arrays

vinic vinic at free.fr
Mon Aug 18 11:26:36 CEST 2003

Hi

I've worked on a patch since a long time now and since two days, some
objects or links won't appear (whereas they do exist). Some arrays trace ten
feet high curves as if their Y FROM...TO... property was *1000000....
weird....
I read the "Pd 0.36, Win XP and the disappearing objects..." thread but
nothing here to solve the problem (and I'd add that I work on WinMe).
But I just remember I tried to save my project while the computer crashed.
So if PD did only manage to save part of the project, my file may be bugged
now...
Did anyone did a tool to highlight object one by one in a kind of text
editor to see if there's something wrong in the .pd file? Is there any way
to do that? Is there anybody here? HEEELP! ;o)

cheers
vincent