[PD] objects/links disappear and weird arrays

Jeffrey Hildebrand jshildebrand at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 18 12:10:37 CEST 2003

i'm sure this is a no-brainer, but just to cover all bases, are you sure
all the libraries you're using are loading correctly? if they don't load
then pd won't recognize the objects that belong to those libraries. yeah
and get rid of WinMe, it's a piece of shit. when i finally switched to XP i
realized that all the problems i was having were attributed to that pile of
crap. anyway you're on europe time right now and it's lights out for me!

scott