[PD] dir access

lists at martinmalm.com lists at martinmalm.com
Wed Aug 20 11:42:52 CEST 2003

Hi !

No, the openpanel is not what I'm looking for.  I need to load an unknown
number of images and movies into different buffers depending on their
names and extensions.

I know that there is an object in MAX that can search a folder and return
the contents as a list, so I was wondering if someone has created
something like it for PD.

cheers /

Martin