[PD] dac 3-8

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Wed Sep 3 19:56:46 CEST 2003

afenerich schrieb:
> anybody has any idea how to send a signal to other
> outputs than the main out? I am using a Motu 828
> soundcard, in a MacOsX, G3, Pd 0.36... No signal was
> send in dac 3-8; Pd couldn´t recognize the soundcard
> analog outs, just the main outs...

Pd 0.36 won't work with the motu 828 on OS X. It's necessary to
recompile using a newer Portaudio release (or probably Adam's OS X
installer, never tried that). Then it should be possible to use all
outputs (-channels 8 flag), but no inputs will be available (-noadc was
required to get it working on my G3 PowerBook).

Olaf