[PD] read lpt or dos console

zoz z zozizozu at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 9 12:39:25 CEST 2003

Hi all
Sorry to be a new pd user and to not understanding nothing in c .
My trouble is to read the lpt1 or a dos console.
Some of you ever helped me , giving me a .c file (that' s joined) , but i can' t compile it for pd (i mean i can build an exe or a dll but the pd console says " tried D:\Zoz\NewPd\pd\zlpt\zlpdll.dll and succeeded
load_object: Symbol "zlpdll_setup" not found
D:/Zoz/NewPd/pd/zlpt/zlpdll: can't load library " ).
I also found a  .exe that is perfect ( joined to ) and  maybe i can acces the data from the dos shell.
I' m also sorry to be under win xp.
Thanks in advance

Zozi