[PD] MIDI still broken in .37?

David NG McCallum david2003 at mentalfloss.ca
Sun Sep 14 15:11:14 CEST 2003

Miller,

Nothing that I can think of. I'm on XP, using MIDIYoke for my internal
MIDI connections. I have a Quattro as well, but I ran into this problem
with and without the quattro connected.

If I can think of anything else out of the ordinary I'll let you know...
I guess I'll give .37 another shot to be absolutely sure that it wasn't
working. To test it I was sending MIDI CC data out to one of the
MIDIYoke cables and then listening on all devices/channels in Pd.

I also have an LED MIDI tester cable thingie (embedded in a teddy bear
;) and that wasn't showing any activity when I was sending stuff out to it.

<shrug> I'll try to do a little more thorough digging around...

Cheres,
David

--
.