[PD] Pd multichannel output using a PC Audigy2 ZS sound card

Mark Constantinconstantinaconstaninus mark959959 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:33:15 CEST 2003

I wish to produce output on the 6 channels of a PC Creative Audigy2 ZS sound
card independently (running Pd under WinXP). I have tried starting the
program with the following:
pd -outchannels 6
and then address each of the outputs using dac~ 1 ...... dac~ 6

However, only the standard two channels (dac~ 1 and dac~ 2) work.

Any suggestions anyone might have as to how I may use the other channels
will be greatly appreciated.