[PD] MIDI sustain pedal processing

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sat Oct 11 17:10:31 CEST 2003

Is there an external or abstraction around, that will take a stream of MIDI
note on/offs and sustain messages, and output note on/offs with the sustain
applied?

I once did something in pd-scheme, but since nobody is really interested in
pd-scheme anymore (at least in its present state), and since this sustain
processing is a common enough requirement that it shouldn't rely on other
libraries, I would like to either code up something in flext, or spaghetti-up
an abstraction.

That is, unless, there's already something available. So please, let me know.

Thanks!

Larry