[PD] compiling error on suse 8.2

eh enrike at altern.org
Thu Oct 16 17:15:00 CEST 2003

hi

> The other gotcha is that there is more than one makefile. Look at the
> output of make to see which directory it was in when it stopped, and
> edit the makefile in there.

Now i understand. I did this and now it is finally working. THANKS!!

I just want to say to everybody that many PD users have a very little knowledge of
linux or programming. So if i am told to "remove the -Werror flags from the makefile"
i might go to the makefile at the pd/src folder and do this ONLY in this level,
because i don't know about other makefile files in other folders.

So please if would be good if everybody explains this kind of issues very slowly and
in detail. I know sometimes there is no time for such simple questions but the more
clean, simple and detailed the explanations are the easier are to understand. It
saves time and headaches to other people.

thanks!