[PD] can vst~ receive midi messages from a plugin?

e skogen eskogen at usfamily.net
Thu Oct 16 21:56:25 CEST 2003

Hi Thomas,

My purpose in asking was to get MIDI into Pd through something like
thalamus (http://jaltoh.6x.to/). Until PdVST supports midi in, this was
the easiest way I could think of to create a Pd instrument I could
externally sequence.

I've seen a few other plugins that support MIDI out
(http://www.smartelectronix.com/~dunk/)

In the process of writing this, I just remembered pdauto.. maybe that
can address my problem.

eric