[PD] can vst~ receive midi messages from a plugin?

Thomas Grill t.grill at gmx.net
Fri Oct 17 09:34:51 CEST 2003

Hi Eric,
since the MIDI out feature seems to be supported by other hosts i'll sure
find a way for vst~ to support it too. I'd also like to build for OSX...
let's see...
I can't really recommend resurrecting pdauto... the timing has proved to be
very loose and i haven't had a look at it for years.

best greetings,
Thomas