[PD] Core Extensions

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Oct 19 06:51:36 CEST 2003

Which platform are you on?  If you are on Debian, MacOS X or Windows,
then the installers are probably more up-to-date.  (debian and MacOS X
definitely, less so for Windows).

The MacOS X installer is on the downloads page, the Windows installer
is available on my page, since its just the first version.  I'll be
releasing a second version of the Windows installer soon, with more of
the help patches fixed and more stuff compiled out of CVS.  You can get
those here:

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/hans

.hc

                                     http://at.or.at/hans/