[PD] max -> pd jitter -> gem etc.

doktorp doktorp at mac.com
Mon Oct 20 04:34:10 CEST 2003

Hi, thanks for your reply =)

I have been checking most of what comes with the sourceforge 0.37 dmg
installer for OS X, but the list of externals in the extra folder,
is,.. well, just that.

is there any list of functionality for each object... ? I would prefer
to spend most of my time trying to work on my patch than trying to
figure out how to =)

is tigital gcc from arstechnica? if so hi =).

that is great news about tcl/tk. oh joy. oh joy.

thanks!

-dok