[PD] Using Externals in PD

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Mon Oct 20 17:17:14 CEST 2003

Hi

Samuel described how to load libraries. Externals are loaded automatically
the same way abstractions are loaded.

This means you can put the externals in the same folder where your
patch is and pd will load it.

Another possibility is to put is into the "extra"  folder of the pd
distribution (this folder is searched automatically for externals)
or you can choose your own folder to put your externals and
add that with the -path command line switch

pd -path c:\myexternals

Greetings,

Guenter