[PD] logo or icon?? (my opinion)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 22 15:43:39 CEST 2003

I think we are talking about a logo from which icons will be made.  I
think the yin/yang came up because it looks like the letters Pd, but I
agree, I don't see a strong connection to Pd.  I personally think that
the icon should be designed in Pd, since Pd is all about creating media.

The jury is us all, I don't know how that's going to work though.

.hc