[PD] logo or icon?? (my opinion)

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Oct 22 17:17:02 CEST 2003

http://www.pure-data.org/Members/andre/pd_icon_test21/image_view

first I had the association of diving goggles, later the objects reminded me
of bart simson looking through a window.
However I think I now like number 10 best.

btw.
Is Pd the official Name or is it Pure Data?
and if it is written with a capital letter, like it is, should it then be
pronounced like [:pd] like in update? thats not much of sound... but why
not...? (hey, have you worked with that great program, its name is "hpth")
pronouncing "pee dee" should be written pd or PD. or Pd.

Marius.