[PD] matters of taste

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 23 04:48:53 CEST 2003

As the "person who makes installers" in question, I must say those
rules where just suggestions based on suggestions that I received on my
icons.  It seems as though I offended you, all I can say is that was
not at all my intention.   I was just saying "I think it would be cool
if..." like everyone else.

.hc