[PD] new feature idea and more

Matthew Nish-Lapidus mattn-l at rogers.com
Thu Oct 23 17:21:19 CEST 2003

hey,

i have a small feature request for PD that i'm sure many people would
find useful.  It would be great if a "recent files" option could be
added to the file menu.  I reopen the same patch many times while
working on a project and it would be nice not to have to go through the
whole directory structure to find it each time.

also, just to jump on the icon/logo band wagon.  I really like Ben's
Lego idea and I'm going to submit something for everybody's opinion
pretty soon.

/*
Matt Nish-Lapidus

www.ekran.org/mn-l