[PD] new feature idea and more

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Oct 23 22:22:28 CEST 2003

That does sound like a good idea.  It would be nice to have all of the
standard OS features in Pd so it feels more like a native app on each
platform.  Tcl can do most of this, its just a matter of figuring out
how.  If you really want this to happen, it would help if you did a
little research about how to do it in Tcl and posted it with your
request.  If you really want it to happen, then crack open pd.tk on
your machine and do it.

.hc