Fw: [PD] logo or icon?? or design?

Andrey Savitsky a.savitsky at hhtp.org
Fri Oct 24 16:39:14 CEST 2003

the illustration could be other. it should be designed separately.
but before to find more successful image i'd like to find out  whether we
need it and how we can use it in pd interface.

My main idea is to find how pd can look more presentably in whole, not only
in icons.

Framestein logo I have recollected, because it appears in main window when
framestein is loaded.

best regards,
andrey