Fw: [PD] logo or icon?? or design?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Oct 24 16:51:53 CEST 2003

While the images look nice, I think that there shouldn't be too many
things to make Pd 'pretty'.  To me usability is more important than
presentability.  I think the best way to make Pd usable/presentable as
a whole is to make it behave as much like a native app as possible.
Tcl makes this possible.  I have started working on replacing the 'This
window has been modified.  Close Anyway?" dialog with one that is just
like that standard panel with "Save, Don't Save, Cancel" for MacOS X
and "Yes, No, Cancel" (IIRC) for Windows.

.hc