[PD] PDP vs Gridflow

Mathieu Bouchard matju at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 25 03:28:46 CEST 2003

On Sat, 25 Oct 2003, Yves Degoyon wrote:

> btw, what annoyed me is the (wrong) information about PDP ( it can
> actually do convolution ),

Dude, why don't you read my mails carefully.

I didn't say PDP doesn't support convolution. I said that in GF,
convolution matrices and pictures are the same stuff. I didn't say
anything about PDP's concept of convolution.

That's the second time in a row. Today you also insinuated that I'm
warring against PDP.

> + i'm really bored with people praising their own software, i must say
> only users are entitled to do that ( and, don't worry, they do ).

I use my own software. I am a user.