[PD] GEM vs Jitter a newbie request for opinions

shreeswifty bigswift at ufl.edu
Sat Oct 25 19:06:31 CEST 2003

Hi Ben
i am actually having a ball with GEM(g4) on my OSX box
and using pix_video_ds on my winXP machine...
linux is still too shaky for me with no way to get video in there.
i am still at 7.3 on a sony vaio laptop and can't get ilink working
and i just set up my SGIperformer stuff on there so i am not touching it
alot of very cool stuff happening with vid in pd these days
p.s. we just finished another global Access Grid perf with Korea/chile and
indiana...dig http://apps.internet2.edu/

we have got to hook up pd with the AG

Pat