[PD] [os x] makefiles 4da Unauthorized.pkg

__|||a||kdg nomeparece at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 07:49:07 CET 2003

>it looks like, even though lame is installed,
>it's not correctly linked with the mp3 objects,

exactly ;(... your objects look for:
MP3LIB = libmp3lame/libmp3lame.a
MP3LIB_SHARED = libmp3lame/libmp3lame.so

what "we-osx" have in place in /usr/local/lib is:
    libmp3lame.a    libmp3lame.la   pd

but libmp3lame.so is missing? not in usr/bin nor usr/lib
dead-end dynamic link error?
can someone suggest a workaorund?
[apart from installing debian -since it will be done anyway-]

>so it depends on the Makefiles you're using..

Im sure, can someone with expertise give a hand..i dont think is as
easy as changing suffixes from linux to unix>>.pd_darwin, though the
path for the make looks ok...

---linux----
pd_linux: $(NAME).pd_linux $(NAMEB).pd_linux $(NAMEC).pd_linux

.SUFFIXES: .pd_linux

LINUXCFLAGS = -g -DPD -DUNIX -O2 -funroll-loops -fomit-frame-pointer \
     -Wall -W -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Werror \
     -Wno-unused -Wno-parentheses -Wno-switch

LINUXINCLUDE =  -I../../src

.c.pd_linux:
	cc $(LINUXCFLAGS) $(LINUXINCLUDE) -o $*.o -c $*.c
	ld -export_dynamic  -shared -o $*.pd_linux $*.o -lc -lm
-L/usr/local/lib -lmp3lame
	#strip --strip-unneeded $*.pd_linux
	rm -f $*.o ../$*.pd_linux
	ln -s mp3live~/$*.pd_linux ..

>i'm not an OSX user so it's really a general diagnosis.

yep we know )

>and about PiDiP for OSX :: yes, please !!

o fuck!! i will lv to have them running.

>( but it requires lots of libs that you may get with fink )..

all libs are already installed, through fink, the curl command + . /configure
but the make files make it for me <difficult, so im still missing
[PiDiP +the mp3live~]
_
____
________
hi all, hey i've been trying to use the pd-unauthorized objects... /extra
.
.
mp3amp~.pd_darwin
mp3cast~.pd_darwin
mp3fileout~.pd_darwin
mp3streamin~.pd_darwin
mp3streamout~.pd_darwin
mp3write~.pd_darwin
.
.

but when trying to load any of them i get this error, though i have
lame already installed and working.

dyld: /usr/local/bin/pd Undefined symbols:
_get_lame_version
_lame_close
etc...

/nmp