[PD] mandrake linux pd.rpm? -stream es1371

juto aviten periclite at free.fr
Mon Oct 27 11:12:08 CET 2003

>I started to work on it today. There will be several packages. A
>"vanilla" PD rpm, plus many rpms for externals. I basically try to
>compile as much externals as I can from the CVS, including Gem. I
>can't garantee that these packages will work with a standard Mandrake 9.1
>installation; some other packages from exotic sources might be required.

Hi Marc,
will you only work for MDK 9.1, because 9.2 is on now and it's really
stable with a lot of audio features. I think your pd's rpm could be
suitable in the audio's rpm packages contribs of mandrake 9.2!!!
Also, my advice to switch to 9.2 is simply do it!! there's multimédia
kernel...

best

julien