[PD] 'pipe' in Gem chain

Martin Dupras martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 20:56:06 CET 2003

What I'm trying to do is this. I have a partial gem chain, which "sends" to
several instances of the other end of the chain. In other words, something
like this:

[gemhead]

[pix_video]

[pix_texture]

[s mygemchain]

and the abstractions:

[r mygemchain]

[translateXYZ $1 $2 $3]
!
[pipe $4]

[cube]

I'm doing this from memory since the patch is not in front of me, but in
that's the essence of it. I would like to be able to declare each instance
of the abstraction with its own delay.

- martin