[PD] 'pipe' in Gem chain

Martin Dupras martin.dupras at uwe.ac.uk
Wed Oct 29 21:25:21 CET 2003

Sorry I didn't make this clearer. I have about 50 instances of the
abstraction, and they all have translateXYZ and rotateXYZ objects that
receive global data. I suppose what I could do is, as you say, delay the
control data in the abstractions.

Somehow, conceptually I thought it made much more sense to just delay the
whole chain in the abstraction, rather than have something like 20 pipes in
each abstraction. Intuitively it seems simpler, but I suppose delaying the
control data would actually be more efficient.

- martin